General Forum (2,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rough cost of drift boat

hey everyone i am thinking about building a 16' Mcenzie river drift boat and was wondering how much money its gonna cost ( not including t…

Started by steven borza

5 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Dave Z

9th Annual Snake River Wooden Boat Show

Thanks to all you folks who showed up to make this show the success that it was. We had 23 boats on display and a boat parade of about 12 b…

Started by AJ DeRosa

5 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Sandy Pittendrigh

Finally some photos

Couldn't justify a digital camera for this project so used the old 35 and had a disc made. Spent to much on tools lately. Before the boat,…

Started by PATRICK M CLEAREY

4 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Richard

sanding tools ?

It's pass time for me to sand and varnish the boat. Last summer I did a ok job of sanding but the varnish job was one of my worst yet. It w…

Started by mitchell

2 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Richard

Fly fishing Frenzy 09

So every year a group of my best fly fishing friends gets together in Island Park, ID for a week long Man-Cation so to speak. We fish morni…

Started by Travis Gillespie

2 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Travis Gillespie

construction method question. explain the two types of construction please.

I've been looking at plans all over the web. I've notices they all seem to fall into one of two camps. either frame construction or plywood…

Started by paulv

1 May 31, 2009
Reply by Rick Newman

KLCC TV and KPLU radio documentaries

I'd like to encourage everyone to look at and listen to these two "mini-documentaries." I wish my local public TV and radio stations were a…

Started by Jonathan Clarke

0 May 31, 2009

Breaking Oars

I recently I was speaking with a proprieter of a certain shop and he mentioned having a real low opinion of a certain make of oar. The stor…

Started by Karl Mueller

11 May 29, 2009
Reply by lhedrick

And yet more

Sanding the panels to exact duplicates. Got the panels on the stem. Wasn't to hard, took we a while to get things proped up just right to g…

4 May 29, 2009
Reply by PATRICK M CLEAREY

More Pics from Pat

Transom, scarf and spreading some epoxy.

0 May 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service