General Forum (2,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Novice in need of help…

Last fall I purchased a framed boat in Livingston, MT. She had been pretty beaten up, leaked real bad and had numerous bad patches placed o…

Started by Banning Starr

2 May 27, 2009
Reply by Den

Varnished Rails Etc - Progress 5.24.09

Some recent progress on the boat. Managed 6 coats of varnish on the rails - put the hardware in finally. Put the front floorboards togethe…

Started by Jason Knight

11 May 27, 2009
Reply by Greg Hatten

I finished my seat

I finally finished my new rope seat, thank to all who gave me advise on the thing. here are a few pics.

Started by Dan Burr

8 May 26, 2009
Reply by Jesse Ronnow

Where's your spare??

Where do you keep those "spare parts"... spare oar, spare oar lock... etc. I may have posted a few of these previously so forgive me if I'm…

Started by Greg Hatten

7 May 25, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Clarke

permanent oarlocks problems vs removable

As a mariner, I was trained to always remove oarlocks the moment they are not in use. It only takes a couple of seconds to remove or replac…

Started by Den

7 May 24, 2009
Reply by Karl Mueller

Interlux Brightside Polyurethane paint question

Hi All, am using Interlux Brightside Polyurethane paint, and was VERY suprised to get back to the boatshop after a week away at work to fin…

Started by Tom Martin

2 May 23, 2009
Reply by Tom Martin

Full Size Spare?

Ok so I suppose I am going to need some oars for my boat. I am pretty sure 9' Sayer Lights are going to be the oar... Question is - do I g…

Started by Jason Knight

7 May 20, 2009
Reply by Randy Dersham

Backwards Trailering

Question. I have noticed some boats on trailers with the transom end of the boat at the winch. Just curious as to why some boats are towed…

Started by Jason Knight

3 May 20, 2009
Reply by Mike Dearing

big boat

finally finished the 19x54 here are a couple of photos.

Started by sanderson

11 May 20, 2009
Reply by Dan Burr

"Fish on"... Parade??

There is something special about small town parades. Marching bands with mis-matched uniforms, big men in tiny cars wearing "Fez", parade q…

Started by Greg Hatten

5 May 19, 2009
Reply by Greg Hatten

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service