General Forum (2,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attaching Horns

Can anyone give me some advice on how to attach the horns to the cross brace on my boat. I thought about using stainless screws but just fe…

Started by Bryan McDade

6 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Dave Z

Mystic CT and WoodenBoat show

Last friday we were in Mystic, CT and spent the afternoon at the annual WoodenBoat show; the shop at the Mystic Seaport is impressive and t…

Started by Jeff Wilson

13 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Greg Hatten

Rod Holders

I am new to the forum and am really glad I found it. Lots of great info! I recently bought a 16 ft. Tatman drift boat that is 10 years old.…

Started by Scott Snyder

5 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Greg Hatten

Positioning Rub Rail

I know there is probly no specific measurement, but how high should the rub rail be above the chine cap?

Started by PATRICK M CLEAREY

4 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by PATRICK M CLEAREY

Moving the Rowing seat

I need some expert advise again. I am going to put my rowing seat on rails and move it forward a bit. this is scary stuff for a rookie, I c…

Started by Dan Burr

2 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Dan Burr

Ever happen to you?

On the way to the river today, with wife, three kids, bikes and drift boat, there was a police man at the crossroads waiting to bust someon…

Started by Dave Z

2 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Rick Finnell

Fiberglass cloth

Where can I find 20 oz tri-axle fiberglass cloth?

Started by Trevor Eccles

9 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Randy Dersham

Drain Plugs

I am currently building a 16 1/2 Tatman. Where is the best place to drill a hole for a drain plug? Are there any special methods in doing s…

Started by Chad Powell

14 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by mitchell

Wood skid shoe bottom. Thumbs up

I've been away form the site a while gang.... But that is good news because it means I have been hammering the rivers and catching lots of…

Started by Dave Z

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Jonathan

any body have an old wood boat they would be willing to sell?

I would realy love to find an old wood drift boat, that needs to be restored. Mabey somthing thats been siting in a barn, or field, or a pr…

Started by brandon hollaway

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Robert Hawkins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service