All Discussions Tagged 'river' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boat advice

Hi all,  I am new to this group and also new to the world of wooden boats!  But I am a seasoned river rafter. I am planning some flatwater…

Started by Katie Lewis

3 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by David Jensen

Looking for Grand Canyon dory boatmen (with dory) to join our river trip. Launch: Sept 19

Looking for Grand Canyon dory boatmen (with dory) to join our river trip. Launch: Sept 19, Takeout: Oct 10 Pearce Ferry. Interested (or kno…

Started by Melissa Berry

0 Jul 25, 2014

McKenzie River Wooden Boat Festival Posters are in.

Sorry they are late this year.  If you are interested in purchasing one you can call Debbie at Eagle Rock Lodge: 541-822-3630.  They are $1…

Started by Randy Dersham

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Randy Dersham

McKenzie River Wooden Boat Show Poster

Thank you Rick for covering for me while I was away. Here is this year's poster.  I hope to see you all soon.

Started by Randy Dersham

15 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Kurt Selisch

Classic River Boat Tee Shirts & Posters

WBP, I am producing a collection of Classic River Boat line drawings to sell and distribute on tee shirts and posters. Eventually, I will p…

Started by Robb Grubb

3 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Mike Baker

Follow-up... Congratulations Amelie & Boris

Here's our bride on the boat after a quick float from Eagle Rock Lodge to Silver Creek boat landing. Only .5 a mile of mile water and a gre…

Started by Debbie Dersham

2 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by twoblacklabs

What are your ingenius river table designs?

Hi WBP, The boat is getting close to finished and now its time to start building the river trip accessories... Do you have any super speci…

Started by Kelly Neu

14 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by lhedrick

New boat hits the water

Here are a few photographs of the 17x52 McKenzie Inline Convertible. This is the same boat the Jason K. is finishing up right now. it's mad…

Started by Randy Dersham

8 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Mark Griffith

Someone put flowers on this boat!

When Randy agreed to take this bride and groom down the river after their wedding I'm pretty sure he didn't plan on the flowers. It was…

Started by Debbie Dersham

0 Sep 24, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service