All Discussions Tagged 'wooden' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greg Tatman again ownes Tatman Boats

I have sold Greg Tatman boat designs and all intellectual property back to Greg. He is again planing to build  a few boats.  We will have t…

Started by Randy Dersham

5 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Randy Dersham

15ft Wooden Drift boat For Sale

Im selling this boat for a friend. 15ft Wooden drift boat completely restored from top to bottom and only has a few days on the water sinc…

Started by Brian Clemens

0 May 16, 2018

2017 McKenzie River Wooden Boat Festival Poster

This year's poster features Dave Helfrich  Come and join us at Eagle Rock Lodge Saturday April 22nd, 2017. 

Started by Randy Dersham

1 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by CWarmouth

Durham Boat

Hello, I am in search of a wooden durham boat either to rent or to buy and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. …

Started by Kate M

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Tom Anderson

Need help identifying my wooden drift boat

Can anyone help me identify the origins of my wooden drift boat? I bought it about 5 years ago in Southern Oregon off Boat Trader. It was i…

Started by Kevin Kay

27 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Tom Anderson

McKenzie River Wooden Boat Show Poster

Thank you Rick for covering for me while I was away. Here is this year's poster.  I hope to see you all soon.

Started by Randy Dersham

15 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Kurt Selisch

Unlikely Boat Builder: The Quest for Wood

Sometimes you have to choose between your boat and your mother. Working on Cabin Boy has become something of an obsession for me, but when…

Started by John Almberg

0 Dec 6, 2009

The Very First Wooden Boat Builders

Interested in hearing from people who have ideas about how long ago and actually how ? people first got involved in Wooden Boat Building. A…

Started by Mike Vandepeer

1 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Joseph Podesta

New boat hits the water

Here are a few photographs of the 17x52 McKenzie Inline Convertible. This is the same boat the Jason K. is finishing up right now. it's mad…

Started by Randy Dersham

8 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Mark Griffith

Hey! A new forum and social site for wooden boat builders

It is my hope that this site can provide a forum for traditional wooden boat building and discussion of incorporating new technique in a tr…

Started by Randy Dersham

2 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Greg Hatten

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service