Shawn Baker's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Building a curved transom"

Shawn Baker replied on Thursday to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

18 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Baker

"Tracing the pattern and bulkhead locations onto the side panels. And I took on an ap…"

Shawn Baker replied on Tuesday to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

18 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Baker

"2" only did half the depth of the scarf on the 1/2" floor ply, so I crosscut/kerfed…"

Shawn Baker replied on Monday to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

18 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Baker

"Let's get this build started!!I decided to go with 1/2" DF floor, 3/8" DF decks and…"

Shawn Baker replied on Monday to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

18 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Baker

"Lucas, I talked to Marshall Nichols who bought Brad Dimock's "Bears Ears".Marshall h…"

Shawn Baker replied Dec 3 to Grand Canyon Dory Question

4 Dec 3
Reply by Lucas Rietmann

"That's awesome David. I'll bet it also helps keep the curve of the rocker fair. It's…"

Shawn Baker replied Nov 6 to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

18 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Baker

"I had seen it mentioned elsewhere, but hadn't seen that post--or how to pull-cut the…"

Shawn Baker replied Nov 5 to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

18 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Baker

"Thanks Jason.No problem getting common materials--I can get both Hydrotek Meranti BS…"

Shawn Baker replied Nov 5 to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

18 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Baker

"Jason and Rick, Now you're talking my language.I do plan on a heavy glass schedule,…"

18 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Baker

"Rick, I sincerely appreciate the detailed response. Actually, I was just searching a…"

Shawn Baker replied Nov 1 to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

18 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Baker

RSS

© 2018   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service