When you are sanding out frames and other parts that have brad nail holes in spots - what do you fill those little holes with? Do you use regular wood filler? Just curious as I want to start sanding out some frames and gluing them together later this week. What would you guys recommend? Am I being too picky - are these usually filled? Thanks!

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use a latex wood filler like Zar or DAP in a neutral color for the frames. it works for me!
Ok - So after I fill them and sand them out - I can apply my finish as normal...
Sounds easy enough.


© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service