The weather forecast for Boat Show Saturday is for mostly sunny skies and a high of 62 degrees.  Good news for a day that deserves good weather.

The Snake River is on the rise as warm temperatures have the runoff on an upward swing.  We should be able to row into the pond at camp.

I am trying to get an early count to order food for the picnic at camp.  Please drop me a note here or give me a call if you are planning to attend.  307 732 BOAT(2628)

This years show will feature several historical boats built by the hands of Woodie Hindman, Tom Kaarhus, Keithe Steele, and Jon Ostrem.  All are river worthy and will float in the parade.

Camping will be available at Tipi Camp for those coming from afar.

I look forward to seeing old friends and new faces at this years show.

Cheers,

AJ

Views: 835

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We lucked out with a beautiful day and although the numbers were low a good time was had all around...if anyone would like to purchase a poster(11x17) send $10 to Kevin Coughlan p.o. box 3414 Jackson, wy 83001

Attachments:
Really bummed I missed it. Ended up working a double instead with no wooden boats. Looked like a great day for the event tho. See u guys on the river this summer!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service