We it has been a good year out here in 2009.
Built a boat - went fishing a bunch - just got engaged to my girl Christine this past week! Life is GOOD.

Just wanted to wish everyone well in the coming year. Have a safe and fun New Year.

Cheer's to tight lines and wet boats in 2010!
-jk-

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your engagement. My wife and I are approaching our 39th anniversary and I can tell you from personal experience that marriage is a fine arrangement.

Also, getting a new boat built ain't bad either.
Congratulations to you Jason and Christine. My very best to you both. My wife and I just did our 25th. A couple of bumps and boulders but good boats make it.
Jason,

Congrats on the engagement. Many happy years to you.

jdr
Excellent... congratulations... so glad to hear that you are not marrying "a dog"... ha ha. It has been quite a year, that's for sure. Best wishes for a great wedding and a great 2010!! I think you should honey-moon at Randy's place on the McKenzie in late April.
GH
Congratulations Jason and Christine! You are welcome in Oregon any time.
Here, here! I'll second Greg and Randy's sentiments. Honeymoon down the Rogue??

Bout time you made an honest woman out of her Jason;)

Mike
Thanks guys! We are really excited... and yes we would love to make a trip out to the Oregon soon....
Depending on how the next couple months go with work and whatnot will decide whether we can swing it or not...
Congratulations to you both. We just passed the 30th anniversary marker this fall. Thanks for your input, pictures and stories this year. To everyone a Blessed 2010. Steve Sobba

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service