• Hey all, my old Bo’s. Anchor pedal wore out and won’t hold the rope any longer. I can’t find parts or a replacement that mounts to the ribs like the bo’s, I’m looking for, suggestions.
  • thanks

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dan, give me a call at 541-285-3676.  I have a used Bo's foot release that came out of a boat a couple of years ago. I can give you a good price. It has the adjustable bracket to attache it between frames. Is that what you need to replace?


© 2020   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service