How about a 2010 calendar of Wooden Boat People photographs

After seeing all the great photographs posted here on the site I'm thinking it would be fun to produce a calendar of twelve images for 2010. I have a pro SmugMug account that will allow me to create and make available for sale the calendar. I would set the price at cost so no worries about extra charges. By using the SmugMug account anyone can order one at a time directly on line and not have to wait for me to fulfill the order. SmugMug takes care of all of the printing and shipping. The only disadvantage is that high quality paper and one at a time printing makes the calendar cost about $20.00 each, but I'd pay it.

Let's try it this way.

Post a potential image in a reply to this forum discussion. If we get twelve then we are good to go, if not we have to bug our friends. If we get more than twelve we can have a bit of a run off vote here on the site.

I'll make sure you each maintain the copyright to your image. We can create a quick license for this calendar only so you are insured that the image is owned by you and we are only using the image one time for this calendar alone and not for profit.

Let me know if your interested.

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Randy,

Great idea on the calender, you may have opened up a can of worms!

Cheers,

Robb

Here are a few Randy.

Randy,

A couple more photos...

Cheers,

Robb

my pic contributions
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service