General Forum (2,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blossom Bar and the Rogue

From the pictures I have seen on here of Blossom, it looks like the water levels are up quite a bit. The pour off after the fence used to b…

Started by Herb Jacobsen

4 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Greg Hatten

Coats of Epoxy

Hey guys - quick question. I put one coat of epoxy on my side panels before framing the hull. Since it was a couple weeks since the first c…

Started by Jason Knight

12 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Mike Dearing

Oarlock Placement

First off, love the site and all the wonderful insight into wooden boats and wooden boat building. I have a question on the placement of th…

Started by Jesse Ronnow

7 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Jesse Ronnow

Bellenger-Hayden Bridge

Anyone float this run in the past week? At Bellenger the sheriff has a sign saying partial obstruction. Someone, possibly sheriff, has hand…

Started by David Jensen

2 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by David Jensen

Spray on polyester

Has anyone done/seen any of the spray on liner type of coatings for the bottom? If so does it slow the boat down? Seems like I saw a Montan…

Started by Mike Buck

5 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Jesse Ronnow

Varnish Problems

I just joined the site today and I am glad to be aboard. I finished building my 16ft. Tatman in October of 2008. The sides are meranti plyw…

Started by Rob Dussler

4 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Randy Dersham

anchor mount

I need to change the way my anchor comes off the rear of the boat, as it is it hangs in the water and could become a problem if it caught o…

Started by Dan Burr

5 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by AJ DeRosa

Z Spar 2015 Flagship Varnish

This seems like a good deal compared to the local marine supply in my area. http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/show_product.d

Started by Jason Knight

7 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Jason Knight

Help Identify an old woody

Hey guys, new here, but not to boats. I have been involved in fiberglass boating all of my life and always loved wood boats. Pretty, slick,…

Started by woodymakeit

1 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Rick Newman

Epoxy Hardeners

I am finishing the side panels of my boat before attaching them using marine epoxy. I plan on using z-spar when the boat is near complete.…

Started by Bryan McDade

2 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Bryan McDade

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service