Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Port Townsend Wooden Boat show this weekend

CLICK HERE for the link. The is about all types of wooden boats for the Puget Sound area. Many are coastal cruisers some are small boats,…

Started by Randy Dersham in General Forum

0 Sep 12, 2009

Boat Oil

No fishing news but I did tinker with the boat anyways... Made up my first batch of Down East Oil for the boat his weekend. (Thanks for th…

Started by Jason Knight in General Forum

4 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Dave Z

Now for the Ugly . . .

Yesterdays, oh sh^%#$ moment consisted of a discovery that the interior of my bottom has a crack through the topmost veneer between the 7-8…

Started by Karl Mueller in General Forum

3 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Dave Z

What's THAT??

Sometimes it's the "little things" that keep us entertained. Here's a very little one. See if you can figure out the application on this on…

Started by Greg Hatten in General Forum

7 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Greg Hatten

Michigan Brown Trout

Ok so I thought maybe this was fake... but after reading the whole thread and the fact it was on the news... Here is the link to the thread…

Started by Jason Knight in General Forum

0 Sep 10, 2009

Restoration Potential

Recently, I had been considering/planning a new build of a dory for some offshore fishing. But what I really wanted was a bartender but the…

Started by Karl Mueller in General Forum

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Karl Mueller

Boat

Tom - To be honest, we arn't to sure either ourselves...haha. We went with a McKenzie style so I guess you could say a McKenzie with a twis…

Started by Matt Beach in General Forum

1 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Tom Martin

Natural Wood or Paint?

I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to paint the outside with the Blue Toplac or go with the original finish. If I go with the o…

Started by Trevor Eccles in General Forum

6 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Dave Z

Hey Tom Martin!

Read the below post discussion "Boat" I responded to your photo comment. Trying to get the hang of this blogging thing-a-ma-jigger.

Started by Matt Beach in General Forum

0 Sep 3, 2009

Basic question

I've never been in a drift boat. However I'm very interested in learning more. My question is regarding the seating of the rower. Do you al…

Started by paulv in General Forum

16 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Tom Martin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service