Tom Anderson's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Rick . . . I was hoping so.  Hope to see you there. Gregg . . . here's a link to th…"

Tom Anderson replied Jan 5, 2015 to McKenzie River Festival

10 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Rick Newman

"Much thanks Dave. We are going to attempt both boats, so you may be busy answering q…"

Tom Anderson replied Oct 6, 2014 to Questions about Trapper Design -- Boatbuilding Class

7 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Tom Anderson

"Hello Roger . . . Thanks for taking the time to reply . . . much appreciated.  I hav…"

Tom Anderson replied Oct 3, 2014 to Questions about Trapper Design -- Boatbuilding Class

7 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Tom Anderson

"and the models in process: (Roger gave me permission for the photocopies of sections…"

Tom Anderson replied Oct 1, 2014 to Questions about Trapper Design -- Boatbuilding Class

7 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Tom Anderson

" . . . btw, here is the shell (no panel thickness here, just a study of the shape) t…"

Tom Anderson replied Oct 1, 2014 to Questions about Trapper Design -- Boatbuilding Class

7 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Tom Anderson

"Hey Gregg . . . If you're going to go through Portland area and check with Clackacra…"

Tom Anderson replied Sep 10, 2014 to Boat trailer needed

5 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by David Jensen

"Hey thanks for the quick reply Dave.  That's about what I figured. However, we will…"

Tom Anderson replied Jul 8, 2014 to Rough Costs - Zs Drifter, Trapper

2 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Tom Anderson

"Nice.  I like Baltic Birch.  In fact, I have a bunch of 1/2" . . . I might just grab…"

Tom Anderson replied Jul 5, 2014 to Boat for sale

9 May 11, 2015
Reply by Mike Wilcox

"I agree, Craigslist would probably be best. Hey that's a great looking boat.  Do you…"

Tom Anderson replied Jul 5, 2014 to Boat for sale

9 May 11, 2015
Reply by Mike Wilcox

"Hi Mark . . . Sure wish I could have made it down for the festival.  I'd love to row…"

Tom Anderson replied Apr 26, 2014 to S'go Floatin' Eh?

4 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Tom Anderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service