Tom Anderson's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello John . . . The other source I could recommend would be the Dierks Anchor Syste…"

Tom Anderson replied Jan 20, 2013 to Hardware sources?

8 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by John Bateman

"Thanks Rick . . . Just finally got back to life here and tried the photo posting. …"

Tom Anderson replied Jan 2, 2013 to Cross Braces, and Maker Style

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Tom Anderson

"Mark . . . I'd really like to see pictures of your fly deck setup.  I just picked up…"

Tom Anderson replied Jan 2, 2013 to Need help identifying my wooden drift boat

27 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Tom Anderson

"Hello . . . Just bumping my previous post.  I might have focused on the wrong questi…"

Tom Anderson replied Dec 3, 2012 to Cross Braces, and Maker Style

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Tom Anderson

"I just checked out the link.  I assume you're talking about the 'plastidip'?  Didn't…"

Tom Anderson replied Nov 17, 2012 to Old World Craftsmanship Meet New World Technology

34 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Jeff Grebe

"Hey thanks for the heads up Rick.  I looked up Michaels photos and love the wood bra…"

Tom Anderson replied Nov 1, 2012 to Need help finding pulleys for anchor bracket . . .

9 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Rick Newman

"Thanks for all the great tips guys.  I checked through a lot of the options, and I t…"

Tom Anderson replied Oct 30, 2012 to Need help finding pulleys for anchor bracket . . .

9 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Rick Newman

"Thanks Chris . . . Just checked them out and it look like it would work.  I'm going…"

Tom Anderson replied Oct 30, 2012 to Need help finding pulleys for anchor bracket . . .

9 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Rick Newman

"Missed it!  Called today to make the arrangements, convince I would buy, and it was…"

Tom Anderson replied Oct 9, 2012 to Another Old Gal

17 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by John Weston

"Hey Don and Lawrence.  I've communicated with Don before, but have not met you yet L…"

Tom Anderson replied Oct 9, 2012 to A matter of choice..Restore or Go New...(long)

3 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Tom Anderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service