General Forum (1,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First build

Hi everyone, I'm just getting started.  I've gathered all the tools, read Fletcher's book about 6 times (so great), and read quite a lot of…

Started by Dusty

61 21 hours ago
Reply by Bennett Yarbrough

Woodies on the Rogue

Greetings from the McKenzie.  This is to give a heads up that Oregon Public Broadcasting will show Rogue River Wooden Boats March 7 at 8:30…

Started by David Jensen

6 yesterday
Reply by Jerry Sweat

For Sale: Rub stripes for Rapid Robert or drift boat

I ‘ve decided not to keep the uninstalled rub strips that came with the Rapid Robert that I purchased last year. The rub strips are 9’1” lo…

Started by Bill Kirkpatrick

0 on Saturday

Greg Tatum boat

My 17' Tatum boat has serious dry rot in transom and floor at drain plug. Is it possible to fix this much damage? Can anyone recommend a go…

Started by Paul Koehn

8 Mar 10
Reply by Gregg Maddock

Woodies on the Rogue

Greetings from the McKenzie.  This is to give a heads up that Oregon Public Broadcasting will show Rogue River Wooden Boats March 7 at 8:30…

Started by David Jensen

0 Mar 3

Tatum 17 finish

Hi All, My first post, hope i am in the right spot. I have removed the bottom, replaced some ribs and am ready to replace some of the 1/4 i…

Started by Scott L. Carlson

8 Feb 22
Reply by Scott L. Carlson

Serious damage to my boat

Help! Friend and I built this boat in 1991. Fished it a lot until my friend died in "09". Cover leaked in storage. Transom end of the boat…

Started by Paul Koehn

2 Feb 20
Reply by Rick Newman

Frame Strength Comparisons

I have been meaning to post this information for some time now.  I just re-discovered the pictures on my computer and decided to share this…

Started by Phillip Westendorf

7 Feb 19
Reply by Bennett Yarbrough

Trailer springs

I had a trailer frame made at a local shop for my still new Wood River DB. The owner fitted the trailer with 1750 lb leaf springs. Wonderin…

Started by JC Smith

5 Feb 15
Reply by JC Smith

Rest in Peace, Jerry Briggs

Roger Fletcher just posted on Facebook of Jerry's passing: "JERRY BRIGGS -- We lose another river legend - a great guy who made significan…

Started by Shawn Baker

0 Feb 14

RSS

© 2019   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service