Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introduction; Galloway plans

Greetings all,   I am new to Wooden Boat people......although not sure why I didn't find this great resource sooner.   I am looking to buil…

Started by Dan T Cook in General Forum

4 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Rick Newman

Repairing and painting a 30 year old wooden McKenzie drift boat--Several questions.

I've recently been given a 16 ft. wooden drift boat that seems solid, but in need of some repair and paint. Since this is my first wooden b…

Started by Rhett Boudreau in General Forum

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by AJ DeRosa

Some Pics of my Ostrem Restore subject

Well... someone here said they like Pictures soooooo.... Here are a few pics of the Ostrem I am going to restore...   This is of some inter…

Started by Stephen Markley in General Forum

6 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by AJ DeRosa

Just starting out.

Good Morning!   Two days ago I decided to build my own drift boat after reading an article in Outdoor Life magazine. I ordered plans from B…

Started by James S. in General Forum

5 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by eric stevens

Double Ender White water Dory

Hey Guy's & Gal's,  I am looking for a set of plans for a Double ender White water Dory. I would like to build a 17' at least and pre…

Started by Mike Collier in General Forum

17 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by lhedrick

Bedliner use as topside coating?

I have noticed that there are some builders out there that use a "bedliner" style coating along the chine and sometimes up the sides of the…

Started by Jordan Davis in General Forum

12 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by chris towles

Mckenzie design differances

So I am in the planning stages of my next boat. It will be a 17x54 decked mckenzie with a few modifications. I plan on higher sides 26" ish…

Started by chris towles in General Forum

20 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by lhedrick

Interesting Ring Nail Idea... Composite nails

I found something interesting at Duckworks... Raptor composite nails.   Here is the Link --> http://www.duckworksbbs.com/tools/raptor/15

Started by Stephen Markley in General Forum

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by John Greenleaf

What is it???!!!

Does anyone out there recognize what the make and year of this boat is. I aquired this freebie for the cost of gas to pull it out of the we…

Started by Paulie Wallaitis in General Forum

5 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Paulie Wallaitis

rapid robert restoration question

I recently acquired a Rapid Robert. Upon gathering much information, I think it needs to be partially restored and I wanted to find out the…

Started by will cordova in General Forum

6 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Stan Riedesel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service