Rick Newman's Discussions (1,382)

Discussions Replied To (1353) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely agree, the greater the distance between the laminations the greater the s…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 5 to Fir vs Meranti dory floor

14 on Friday
Reply by Mike Baker

"I used 17 ounce triaxial on both the inside and outside. On the inside I laminated i…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 2 to Fir vs Meranti dory floor

14 on Friday
Reply by Mike Baker

"The fiberglass on the inside will contribute greatly to the resistance to bending. D…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 1 to Fir vs Meranti dory floor

14 on Friday
Reply by Mike Baker

"Gregg, I spoke to the owner of the dirftboat you recently worked on. I have known Go…"

Rick Newman replied Oct 10 to Does anyone know the owner of this boat?

5 Oct 10
Reply by Rick Newman

"We had one but it didn't work well. Place it in the Blog Post section. There are oth…"

Rick Newman replied Sep 4 to 16ft project boat for sale. Started the finishing process, unable to finish it.

16 Sep 25
Reply by Jacob Nelson

"We had one but it didn't work well. Place it in the Blog Post section. There others…"

Rick Newman replied Sep 4 to 16ft project boat for sale. Started the finishing process, unable to finish it.

16 Sep 25
Reply by Jacob Nelson

"CW, thanks for sharing! I can relate to your back pain. Twenty plus years ago I stop…"

Rick Newman replied Sep 2 to Drift Boat Project #3

127 Sep 2
Reply by Rick Newman

"Katie, it looks like this was once a sailboat. What do the hand cranks power? All bo…"

Rick Newman replied Aug 28 to Boat advice

3 Aug 28
Reply by David Jensen

"Jacob, that should help folks make a decision. Visit Craiglist boat listing in Misso…"

Rick Newman replied Aug 27 to 16ft project boat for sale. Started the finishing process, unable to finish it.

16 Sep 25
Reply by Jacob Nelson

"Jacob, if you provide us with some more details it would make it easier to sell it.…"

Rick Newman replied Aug 27 to 16ft project boat for sale. Started the finishing process, unable to finish it.

16 Sep 25
Reply by Jacob Nelson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service