Rick Newman's Discussions (1,389)

Discussions Replied To (1360) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope it help out. When I place the screws I cover the threaded portion with BoatLi…"

Rick Newman replied Mar 10 to First build

61 22 hours ago
Reply by Bennett Yarbrough

"My white oak chine caps are fatenedwith stainless steel for eight years and I have n…"

Rick Newman replied Mar 9 to First build

61 22 hours ago
Reply by Bennett Yarbrough

"Thanks for the link, I really want to watch this up here in snowy Washington! Rick…"

Rick Newman replied Mar 4 to Woodies on the Rogue

6 yesterday
Reply by Jerry Sweat

"All of the damage pictured of this boat can be repaired. Will it be "easy", perhaps…"

Rick Newman replied Feb 20 to Serious damage to my boat

2 Feb 20
Reply by Rick Newman

"In my trailer hauling experience the closer the spring rate matches the load the les…"

Rick Newman replied Feb 10 to Trailer springs

5 Feb 15
Reply by JC Smith

"Lucas, you have just recieved great, knowledgeable information from Tom Martin. Tom…"

Rick Newman replied Dec 3, 2018 to Grand Canyon Dory Question

4 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Lucas Rietmann

"As a very long-term member of this site I am going to suggest that there is a wonder…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 16, 2018 to Where do I start?

3 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Rick Newman

"Absolutely agree, the greater the distance between the laminations the greater the s…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 5, 2018 to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

32 Feb 12
Reply by Shawn Baker

"I used 17 ounce triaxial on both the inside and outside. On the inside I laminated i…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 2, 2018 to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

32 Feb 12
Reply by Shawn Baker

"The fiberglass on the inside will contribute greatly to the resistance to bending. D…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 1, 2018 to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

32 Feb 12
Reply by Shawn Baker

RSS

© 2019   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service