Rick Newman's Discussions (1,378)

Discussions Replied To (1349) Replies Latest Activity

"We had one but it didn't work well. Place it in the Blog Post section. There are oth…"

Rick Newman replied Sep 4 to 16ft project boat for sale. Started the finishing process, unable to finish it.

13 Sep 9
Reply by CWarmouth

"We had one but it didn't work well. Place it in the Blog Post section. There others…"

Rick Newman replied Sep 4 to 16ft project boat for sale. Started the finishing process, unable to finish it.

13 Sep 9
Reply by CWarmouth

"CW, thanks for sharing! I can relate to your back pain. Twenty plus years ago I stop…"

Rick Newman replied Sep 2 to Drift Boat Project #3

127 Sep 2
Reply by Rick Newman

"Katie, it looks like this was once a sailboat. What do the hand cranks power? All bo…"

Rick Newman replied Aug 28 to Boat advice

3 Aug 28
Reply by David Jensen

"Jacob, that should help folks make a decision. Visit Craiglist boat listing in Misso…"

Rick Newman replied Aug 27 to 16ft project boat for sale. Started the finishing process, unable to finish it.

13 Sep 9
Reply by CWarmouth

"Jacob, if you provide us with some more details it would make it easier to sell it.…"

Rick Newman replied Aug 27 to 16ft project boat for sale. Started the finishing process, unable to finish it.

13 Sep 9
Reply by CWarmouth

"I second that opinion! Rick N "

Rick Newman replied Aug 13 to Determining Inner Gunwale Length

3 Aug 13
Reply by Rick Newman

"Warren, please visit my picture pages. I have taken pictures at many of the Wooden B…"

Rick Newman replied Jul 17 to Fly Rod holder

2 Jul 19
Reply by Warren Gibbs

"You are absolutely right about pain sucking. My pain med and the ARNP (Advanced Regi…"

Rick Newman replied Jul 5 to Guy's Wooden Drift Boat Project

574 Jul 5
Reply by Rick Newman

"Mike Baker's boats are tough to beat. Quality of materials, quality of instructions,…"

Rick Newman replied Jun 14 to Best 18x54 kit?

5 Jun 14
Reply by Rick Newman

RSS

© 2018   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service