Rick Newman's Discussions (1,384)

Discussions Replied To (1355) Replies Latest Activity

"Lucas, you have just recieved great, knowledgeable information from Tom Martin. Tom…"

Rick Newman replied Dec 3, 2018 to Grand Canyon Dory Question

4 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Lucas Rietmann

"As a very long-term member of this site I am going to suggest that there is a wonder…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 16, 2018 to Where do I start?

3 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Rick Newman

"Absolutely agree, the greater the distance between the laminations the greater the s…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 5, 2018 to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

30 Jan 3
Reply by Shawn Baker

"I used 17 ounce triaxial on both the inside and outside. On the inside I laminated i…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 2, 2018 to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

30 Jan 3
Reply by Shawn Baker

"The fiberglass on the inside will contribute greatly to the resistance to bending. D…"

Rick Newman replied Nov 1, 2018 to Whitewater Dory build in Montana (was: Fir vs Meranti dory floor)

30 Jan 3
Reply by Shawn Baker

"Gregg, I spoke to the owner of the dirftboat you recently worked on. I have known Go…"

Rick Newman replied Oct 10, 2018 to Does anyone know the owner of this boat?

5 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Rick Newman

"We had one but it didn't work well. Place it in the Blog Post section. There are oth…"

Rick Newman replied Sep 4, 2018 to 16ft project boat for sale. Started the finishing process, unable to finish it.

16 Sep 25, 2018
Reply by Jacob Nelson

"We had one but it didn't work well. Place it in the Blog Post section. There others…"

Rick Newman replied Sep 4, 2018 to 16ft project boat for sale. Started the finishing process, unable to finish it.

16 Sep 25, 2018
Reply by Jacob Nelson

"CW, thanks for sharing! I can relate to your back pain. Twenty plus years ago I stop…"

Rick Newman replied Sep 2, 2018 to Drift Boat Project #3

127 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by Rick Newman

"Katie, it looks like this was once a sailboat. What do the hand cranks power? All bo…"

Rick Newman replied Aug 28, 2018 to Boat advice

3 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by David Jensen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service