Mark Krahn
  • Male
  • Kimberley
  • Canada
Share on Facebook Share

Mark Krahn's Discussions

Urea formaldehyde for scarfing plywood?
1 Reply

Hello, I am new to the group and was wondering if anyone has experience with gluing it the scarfed plywood with a urea formaldehyde product like circa 1850 plastic resin? I used it to glue my frames…Continue

Started this discussion. Last reply by David Witton Feb 8.


Mark Krahn's Page

Latest Activity

David Witton replied to Mark Krahn's discussion Urea formaldehyde for scarfing plywood?
"I'm familiar with Resorcinol, another urea formaldehyde product. Unlike epoxym, it requires a tight fit a high clamping pressure, something that may be tough when scarfing a wide piece of plywood. If you're set on using it, do some tests…"
Feb 8

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of Wooden Boat People to add comments!

Join Wooden Boat People

At 12:15am on April 15, 2020, Sonia Cheng said…

Good Day,
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you,get back to me through the email. 


© 2020   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service