Finally getting to work on the decking. Ordered some marine plywood and started out glassing the whole thing. I did some scale mockups of the pieces I wanted to cut and messed around on some scale plywood so I could get maximum use and waste as little material as possible.
The hardest part was just starting to cut on the boat... it worked just fine before!
The decks fit in to the bow.
Little guide out of Roger Fletchers book for getting correct bevels... I just didn't need to fit up the bottom!
I really want to use this tractor seat for the rowers seat! it's a little heavy but I might just do it anyway...