General Forum (2,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

inside chine ?

I'm building a Rapid Roberts . The question is the size, the plan calls for 5/8 x 1-1/8 this seems small to me . I guess i need reassurance…

Started by Rick Finnell

2 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Z

Still Standing, I mean SANDING!

I am sanding the inside of my of project...does any one else find this daunting? Wow! I have 2 coats of the System 3 clear coat epoxy appli…

Started by Steve Sobba

4 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Steve Sobba

Spotting

So I was just wondering how you guys usually spot your vehicle... ever ride bikes? always bring 2 cars along? Pay a spotter to move your ri…

Started by Jason Knight

18 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Sandy Pittendrigh

Rapid Robert

Here goes, I don't know my drift boats very well, but.....on Craigslist in Yakima tonight I noticed a wooden drift boat that looks to me li…

Started by Mark Griffith

0 Aug 20, 2009

restoring an oldie

Good evening everyone. Well I have an interesting project. A friend of mine, well ithink he's a friend I'll let you know after this restora…

Started by Mark Manyen

3 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Mark Manyen

AuSable River Trip

We managed to get the boat wet a couple weeks ago... we floated a section of the AuSable River here in Michigan. We did pretty good on rain…

Started by Jason Knight

14 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Jason Knight

Hello All

I just joined up. I reacently aqquired a Don Hill wooden drift boat, I am in the process of sanding and pulling the boats interior apart. T…

Started by Steve Waak

8 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Jason Knight

Middle Fork of the Salmon

This may sound like a stupid question and it's not exactly about building a boat but I have no experience on this so I'm going to ask. It i…

Started by lhedrick

14 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Mike Dearing

Questions about Staining

I am in the middle of refinishing my boat, I have most of the initial sanding done. I was entertaining the idea of staining it before varni…

Started by Ben

3 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Ben

Hydrotek?

My local wood supplier is recomending Hydrotek as the best plywood for my project. He also carries and can get anything but swears by the H…

Started by Chris King

6 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Chris King

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service