• Park City, UT
  • United States
Share on Facebook Share

Lhedrick's Friends

  • Alysha Duffy
  • Mike Eichorn
  • Paul Wackowski
  • Rod Hughes
  • Ky Frye
  • Elise Brehm
  • Don Wakefield
  • Brad  Dimock
  • Jeff Waalkes
  • Robb Grubb
  • Rick Finnell
  • Jeff Peak

lhedrick's Discussions

cutting the scarf
19 Replies

Started this discussion. Last reply by Jeremy Christensen Apr 30, 2011.

3M 5200
5 Replies

Started this discussion. Last reply by justin nicola Feb 8, 2011.

Deck and floor paint products.
7 Replies

Started this discussion. Last reply by Lawrence E. Long Jan 22, 2011.


lhedrick's Page

Profile Information

Park City, Utah
About Me:
Will row for food.
Boats I own:
2 wood sea kayaks, 1 white water dory, 1 drift boat

lhedrick's Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Comment Wall (25 comments)

You need to be a member of Wooden Boat People to add comments!

Join Wooden Boat People

At 5:51am on May 26, 2011, Jim Rubino said…
Hope you have a great float, Jim
At 4:24am on October 6, 2009, Jim Rubino said…
Hey Larry, thanks again for the great information, we had a beautiful trip with high's in the 80's, nite's in the upper 40's and zero wind till the last few miles. Joe Hutch was pretty simple in rubber, but it looks like you need to break out of the wave train and go left of the hole, keep digging left for a wood craft. I went to the right of it and ran into a few things. Still had a few pesky bugs but not bad. I'm convinced it's the place to be in the fall if there's enough water.

Talk soon, Jim
At 7:56am on September 24, 2009, Jim Rubino said…
Looks like a steep, deep hole. And I would agree, a couple more PSI would have made it less crazy, but then I guess you never know. Appreciate it, leaving for Vernal here in a couple of hours. I'll give you a report when I return, thanks again for the information.

At 10:35am on September 21, 2009, Jim Rubino said…
Bugs? what bugs this time of year? I figured they all went away sometime after late July or so. oh well, I'll let you know how it goes.

At 9:42am on September 21, 2009, Jim Rubino said…
Hey Larry, thanks for the great info. I guess due to indecision and having just the last weekend to get ready, we've opted to take rubber and check it out this time, hopefully get back next fall with the dories if the water is back up to at least this level. Looks like a nice run and I'm looking forward to it. talk later, Jim
At 5:18am on September 5, 2009, Jim Rubino said…
How many days are you floating Deso? Hope you don't mind if I pick your brain a little when you get back, would really like to take these two woodies if it's feasible.

At 4:06am on September 2, 2009, Jim Rubino said…
Great Info, really appreciate it. My brother has the decked over McKenzie, I'm stuck with the Briggs if I end up taking it. I had heard about Joe Hutch but your description helps a lot. Guess I'll have to make a call there whether or not to take the briggs. thanks again, Jim
At 4:09am on September 1, 2009, Jim Rubino said…
Hey Larry, my brother has a Sept. 25th Deso permit. Looks like the dam will hold at around 2200 -2500 during the month of Sept. I was wondering if you've been through there at low water with your woodies and could provide some insight. thanks for any info there, Jim
At 4:24am on August 10, 2009, Jim Rubino said…
Thanks for getting back to me, and many thanks for the March inquiry, however I'll be back in grad school next semester and won't be available for a long trip till May. Good luck, Jim
At 5:18am on August 6, 2009, Jim Rubino said…
Mornin Larry, was wondering if you have any leads on boatmen for an October 9th Grand trip. I'm looking for one or two more folks with boats, rafts or wood either one. thanks, Jim

© 2020   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service