General Forum (2,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stitch & Glue vs. Framed

Hi everyone! Just signed in, great place! I´m looking forward to build my first boat this year, have been doing some research and was conv…

Started by Felipe G. Ch.

29 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Sandy Pittendrigh

Does Ray's Dories Sell plans

So, I've been craving an offshore boat. Bad. Dreaming about it bad. Ultimately, I want to build a Bartender but in the meantime, i'd like t…

Started by Karl Mueller

7 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Dave Z

New guy stumbling about the drift boat world.

I'll admit that I've been stalking this site for some time. After reading about other's boats and projects, I think my time has come. There…

Started by Josh Linstrom

2 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Josh Linstrom

Trailering and tie-down straps

Guys, I'm having a problem w/ tie-down straps (used when trailering the boat) rubbing the finish off of the gunwales of my 16' Tatman and w…

Started by Craig Simon

13 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Craig Simon

Boats in the water

Have been building a 16 ft. double ender from a Roger Fletcher plan and finally put her in the water today. Have been reading various discu…

Started by Richard

5 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Richard

Glass Bottom ?

Good morning everyone, I ordered the glass, epoxy, graphit powder on monday from Raka (very nice guys with lots of info) so I plan on apply…

Started by Eric Krause

3 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Randy Dersham

River Maps

I recently finished a scratch built 16' double ender from Rodgers book. A friend is also building a boat. We are river novices and are tryi…

Started by Brian Greenfield

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by mitchell

COAT-IT?

Has anyone used coat-it on thier boats? I am thinking about using it as my final layer on my boat bottom. What are the pros-cons of this st…

Started by Joseph Podesta

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Randy Dersham

Graphite Powder

Hi everyone. I have been watching and learning from Chicago and appriciate all the information and pictures that everyone has taking the ti…

Started by Eric Krause

7 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Steve Sobba

Sawyer wood and fiberglass oars question

Hi, I bought a pair of sawyer 9' oars that need to have the handle replaced in one of them. Are there any instructions on how to do this pr…

Started by Bryan McDade

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Bryan McDade

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service