General Forum (2,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rowing seat

I am in the middle of rebuilding my rowing seat, just a few questions for the experts, is the wood pine? why not use a nice ash or oak dowe…

Started by Dan Burr

12 May 19, 2009
Reply by Dan Burr

Customizing Corona

I have been spending a lot of time this past spring doing a some things on Corona that I always wished I had. (Thanks to Greg Hatten and ot…

Started by Travis Gillespie

1 May 18, 2009
Reply by Greg Hatten

Varnish Question

I started putting some coats of varnish on the rails, seat parts, etc. My question is, how many coats of varnish is the standard for handra…

Started by Jason Knight

5 May 18, 2009
Reply by Jason Knight

5200 or Gel Magic?

So when it comes time for attatching the ribs to the sides of the boat, in the 08' McKenzie drift manual on page 30 it has a picture of a f…

Started by Jared Lane

7 May 17, 2009
Reply by Randy Dersham

bow stem protection plate?

while attending the recent boat show I noticed that a few had bow stop protection plate. Some where uhmw and some stainless. My new baker t…

Started by mitchell

2 May 16, 2009
Reply by Dave Z

temps and Epoxy

Been reading historic discussions on epoxy and cold weather. Building in my barn and temps are still getting down into the 40's at night.Th…

Started by PATRICK M CLEAREY

1 May 15, 2009
Reply by Randy Dersham

Oarlocks

Looking for a supplier of oarlocks, etc. in Northern Idaho or Washington. Looking for reccommendations from anyone who has done business wi…

Started by Richard

12 May 14, 2009
Reply by Rick Newman

New Badges for Wooden Boat People...

I've added a new feature on the right sidebar that will allow you to create a badge for you to place on your Facebook or Myspace page or yo…

Started by Randy Dersham

5 May 14, 2009
Reply by Randy Dersham

Removable web seat photos

I like the removable web seat pictured in the photos. Is it one of a kind or is there a place to purchase one?

Started by E. Landis

1 May 13, 2009
Reply by sanderson

Trailer

Ok so I found a trailer for my boat. Picked it up yesterday. The rough dimensions are pretty close to what I needed, and luckily every part…

Started by Jason Knight

1 May 13, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Clarke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service