General Forum (2,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alaskan Yellow Cedar

Hello all, I want to make some new items for the boat I built from a pre-cut kit. The frames and floorboards are Alaskan Yellow Cedar. I wo…

Started by JC Smith

3 Dec 15, 2022
Reply by JC Smith

Digital Driftboat

Hey Woodenboat People,  I'm playing with creating CNC files for a driftboat. I've designed and built a few boats in the past, including a s…

Started by Ben A. Hayes

8 Dec 11, 2022
Reply by Ted Illi

Colorado Wooden Boat Float

Our 12th Annual Float on the Upper Colorado River will be on September 10th this year. Find out more info on our Facebook page. https://m.f

Started by mark hilbert

1 Aug 3, 2022
Reply by Rick Newman

Plywood checking on side panel of my tatman

Hello friends, I've noticed some checking on the inside ply of the side panel under the seat toward the transom. I'm looking for ways to re…

Started by Steve Jay

3 Jul 15, 2022
Reply by Rick Newman

GC Dory-Double Ender Build

Hello, Started on a GC Dory from Andy H. plans (18x54) some time ago and decided to post a few images from the build. The plans were put in…

Started by Dave S

73 Jun 5, 2022
Reply by Dave S

Boaters Pint Night in BEND OR ???

Hello all, I hear around town that there are a lot of dories in Bend so I'm trying to kick off a pint night Thursday the 26th at 6:30 at Wo…

Started by Bodacious Jack

0 May 6, 2022

Maintaining boat after winter storage

Hey all, looking  for some advice on what to do to maintain  this boat after winter storage . I am a complete  novice in all of this and fi…

Started by JACOB LANG

3 Apr 3, 2022
Reply by JACOB LANG

Epoxy and Varnish Project

With the Fall weather arriving this week and the smallmouth fishing starting to slow downI’m finally looking to getting started on some sma…

Started by Derrick Compton

25 Mar 21, 2022
Reply by Shawn Baker

Watch out for potential email phishing scam from Stella Abud

Issue:Fraud A phishing scam has been reported by a new member, Stella Abud.  While this form does the best that it can to prevent bad actor…

Started by Randy Dersham

1 Mar 4, 2022
Reply by Bodacious Jack

Oarlocks angle

Is there a standard angle at the oarlocks we are trying to achieve with a drift boat. Most Mackenzie's I see have locks parallel with the s…

Started by chris towles

7 Feb 26, 2022
Reply by Matthew Cronin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service