Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outside Chine log

Howdy all,  So I am in the process of restoring my 15' McKenzie and had a question regarding the chine log on the outside.  Once I got the…

Started by Jim Philpott in General Forum

6 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by chris towles

Custom Cabinetmaker wants to built a Custom Drift Boat..

Hello to all, I been looking on the web for plans. I live in the Pacific Northwest. Looking to drift and fish the Cowlitz,Satsop and the Hu…

Started by Tyler Johnson in General Forum

0 Oct 26, 2011

traditonal finishes,primer,paint,pine tar?

Would like to do a triditonal finish. Marshalls paint co, is just about the only traditional marine paint i could find for sale  in cybersp…

Started by jared in General Forum

5 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Lawrence E. Long

self bailing on decked dories?

I would like to see some photos of self bailing decked dories.  The Grand Canyon boats that I have seen photos of, don't seem to 'show' a t…

Started by Den in General Forum

21 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Tommy Fuller

Classic River Boat Tee Shirts & Posters

WBP, I am producing a collection of Classic River Boat line drawings to sell and distribute on tee shirts and posters. Eventually, I will p…

Started by Robb Grubb in General Forum

3 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Mike Baker

boat cover "bows" ?

Anyone have any slick ideas on how to create and maintain a convex  cover-shape  when your dory is covered?  A shape that stops water and…

Started by Don Hanson in General Forum

9 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Don Hanson

Need a cover for my boat

Its a 15 foot freestone guide from montana boat builders. I built it from plans and modified them. just posted pics....took me two years be…

Started by Joseph Podesta in General Forum

5 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Joseph Podesta

McKenzie River Alert

For those of us rowing wooden boats, be advised that at the low water level now on the McKenzie, there is a tough spot right by the ODOT gr…

Started by David Jensen in General Forum

2 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Greg Hatten

Trailer on the "Cheap!"

Bought an old but sturdy boat trailer for $125.  After staring at it for several hours this is how it got modified.  Took off the old rolle…

Started by Ron Bakken in General Forum

1 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Stephen Markley

Battery Housing

I had a question for all of you who are running battry powered pumps to bail your dories. What kind of housing do you use for the battery.…

Started by Jacob Anderson in General Forum

3 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by lhedrick

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service