Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

stolen Don Hill Driftboat

Hey everybody, i remember after the boat show last year somebody had their driftboat stolen. It was a white Don Hill with a Lamiglass logo…

Started by Jayson Hayes in General Forum

1 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Jordan Davis

New boat pictures and advice?

So I've received some great advice from some of you concerning my jump into the wooden boat world and I am hoping for some more.  I current…

Started by Mike Crouch in General Forum

8 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Crouch

3M 5200

HI all,   I don't use 5200 all that much.  Most of the time is use part of a tube to seal something then cap it and put it aside.  When I d…

Started by lhedrick in General Forum

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by justin nicola

Wooden Boat App #354

Guess it's a sign that we've had a lot of rain - I've been tinkering more than usual this winter and came up with a couple of new boat "app…

Started by Greg Hatten in General Forum

15 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Greg Hatten

Spare Oar Transport

Fellow Dory Men and Women,                  I've scanned most all the Dory photos on this site, and have yet to see a good way to carry a s…

Started by Hal Jaeke in General Forum

14 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Hal Jaeke

Another Newbie Needs Advice

First off I would like to start by commenting on how friendly everyone seems to be on this site. Ok, so here goes: I am just about to start…

Started by Ben Kittell in General Forum

20 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Kittell

woodenboatpeople????

I hate to be the one to complain but I just opened up the photos page and it's full of NON-WOOD BOAT MATERIAL...I realize we all have diffe…

Started by Kevin C. in General Forum

3 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Kevin C.

Free, but is it worth it? 12 ft Ostrem project boat

Hi everyone. New to the forum and have already learned a bunch looking at past posts.. Hopefully one day I can help in return.   I picked u…

Started by Mark Irving in General Forum

3 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by AJ DeRosa

New to wooden boats and ready to go

I own a fully decked aluminum GC dory but I recently acquired a fully decked (Briggs-style?) WOOD dory and am ready to get it river ready. …

Started by Mike Crouch in General Forum

8 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Kelly Neu

one man dory, gunnels are done!

started this project last week.  got bottom braces in tonight.  kind of tricky, everything has a 22.5' angle for the gunnel flare out, w/ a…

Started by justin nicola in General Forum

14 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Randy Dersham

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service