Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roller position?

Al right, it seems 4" off the back frame member and a little above is the preferred position for the back roller on the trailer. Any other…

Started by PATRICK M CLEAREY in General Forum

0 May 2, 2010

What would Dave Do?

Here's a question for DaveZ and the rest of you all.  So finally after sitting a week in the yard under a tarp upside down the snow and ra…

Started by mark hilbert in General Forum

17 May 1, 2010
Reply by mark hilbert

Transom or not for the briggs design?

Having just completed our Grand trip with 2 14 foot boats in our fleet I can see that a bigger boat would be nice.  While the small, low si…

Started by lhedrick in General Forum

8 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by lhedrick

5th Annual Wooden Boat Festival

Thanks to Randy and Debbie Dersham for again hosting this fantastic conclave.  They open the grounds at their lodge to all people, wooden b…

Started by David Jensen in General Forum

16 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by mitchell

10th annual Snake River wooden boat show

I live in Mink Creek, Id. I just purchased a Idaho invasive species fund sticker. One of my friends inform me that I would have to purchas…

Started by Steve Mainini in General Forum

1 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by AJ DeRosa

trailer

Any one know of a trailer for sale in NE. Having quite a time finding one that will work. Best option so far is to pay a grand for a new on…

Started by PATRICK M CLEAREY in General Forum

15 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by PATRICK M CLEAREY

Roger Fletcher

Roger, Are you going to attend the boat show this weekend? I have been watching the list and haven't seen your name. I was hoping to meet y…

Started by gs zoll in General Forum

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Roger Fletcher

Plastic oar lock horn holders?

Much as I hate to think of adding plastic to an all wooden drift boat I am thinking that may be the best solution. The space between the ha…

Started by Randy Corey in General Forum

9 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Mike Baker

Rapid Robert Weight Issue

I would really appreciate someone telling me how much a Rapid Robert built "by the book" and having exterior fiberglass should weigh.  How…

Started by larry Hambley in General Forum

3 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Dave Z

Double ender photos please

Last night I awoke at 2am.  I had some things on my mind.  Work related, stress, typical BS.  So I grabbed Roger's book off the shelf, went…

Started by Dave Z in General Forum

9 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Randy Dersham

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service