Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invasive Species "Permit"

Starting this year... anyone "floating" their craft in Oregon waters needs an Invasive Species Permit to help keep "unwanted" creatures out…

Started by Greg Hatten in General Forum

3 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Jeff Wilson

BIG trout rising

It was good to us today.  Good to me in particular. Hendricksons hatching, big trout rising.  I boated a 21-1/2" and a 20"I volunteered to…

Started by Dave Z in General Forum

10 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Jason Knight

seats, oar locks+what not to forget

Well the Hanna Platte made it out of the basement, barely.  A Rapid Robert out of Fletchers book (for the most part) out of pine and non-m…

Started by mark hilbert in General Forum

6 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jason Knight

Bottom of the boat

I am ready to seal the bottom of the boat.  What are the pros and cons to finishing the bottom of the boat; epoxy then glovet, fiberglass t…

Started by Ryan M Geider in General Forum

5 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jason Knight

PA residents?

Any WBP live in PA ? - If so I have a question..   I'm trying to put together the paperwork for the fish and  boat commission to register…

Started by John Greenleaf in General Forum

2 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Dave Z

Loctite T.A.C. Construction Adhesive

Has anyone tried the Loctite product "Translucent Universal T.A.C. Premium Construction Adhesive.  I purchased a tube yesterday but have no…

Started by Rick Newman in General Forum

1 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Troy Nicolls

Boat bottom

Looking for sugestions on replacing the bottom of my drifter. I have replace the UHMW twice. The gaps just get bigger and the screws become…

Started by Ron Starry in General Forum

6 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Jesse Ronnow

Kansas Driftboat takes 1st Float

What a long winter! My drift boat was finished in late Nov.2009. Weather and health delayed launch until last Sunday of March.  Computer do…

Started by Steve Sobba in General Forum

12 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Jesse Ronnow

Fastener Selection?

What is the best fastener/ Bolt for securing the bottom of the interior ribs and ribs to gunwale?

Started by Josh Sharp in General Forum

2 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Mike Baker

Filleting

Just trying to get a feel for the right size of a fillet.  This is my first stich and glue boat and am definitely having some nervousness a…

Started by Jeremy in General Forum

2 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Brad Dimock

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service