Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

does anyone have a pic of a woodie hindman transom

im looking for some pics so i can put in a new transom on my boatit was munched or rotted pretty bad at some point and repaired badly as we…

Started by tintnit in General Forum

0 Feb 18, 2010

Rubber oar stops how to ?

After  rapping the rope  I ended  up 2 1/4" total , the donuts are 1 5/8" whats the secrete ?

Started by Rick Finnell in General Forum

7 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Rick Finnell

boat repair

Hi,  I just joined your group.  If I'm making this too long, I apologize in advance.  I recently acquired a 16' wooden drift boat,  manufac…

Started by Ernie Lee in General Forum

6 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Ernie Lee

repair kit/resin - another mess

Shutting things down for the season. I open my repair kit and again resin and hardener has leaked. I have a tall ammo box for the repair k…

Started by lhedrick in General Forum

8 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Brad Dimock

Salt Water and Oiled Boats

Hi,  I was wondering if an oiled boat can be used in saltwater?  A couple of times a year I head down and fish the Jacksonville, FLA area c…

Started by M Quinlan in General Forum

12 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Lawrence E. Long

Rapid Robert Floor Issue

I am currently starting a rapid robert from Roger Fletcher's great book. I want to know: if the floor boards were removed to reduce weight…

Started by larry Hambley in General Forum

37 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by M Quinlan

Sanderson will be building a boat in TWO DAYS at the Oregon FFF fly tyers expo this weekend... you are welcome to come and help

Here is the link to the expo that will be happening in Albany this weekend. http://www.nwflytyerexpo.com/index.php The blurd on the link…

Started by Randy Dersham in General Forum

3 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Brad Dimock

Which rope is best for the seats

Hey all, What is your opinions on the best line to use for the rope seats? I know there is a lot of line out there and any info would be gr…

Started by Scott Hepler in General Forum

2 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Brad Dimock

Lucas stories

Hey everyone, I'm the next in the Lucas clan of boaters, the art skipped a generation. Willard Lucas is my great uncle, and is helping me b…

Started by Daniel Lucas Hoecker in General Forum

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Daniel Lucas Hoecker

Ignore mail from VOC - sorry for the spam

Today a new member joined and spammed mail to everyone at WoodenBoatPeople.  Thank you to those that sent me an email about it.  I banned t…

Started by Randy Dersham in General Forum

2 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Steve Sobba

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service