Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$100 Drift boat advise?

Hello all. I’m new to this forum, but I have to say in two nights of reading, I’ve learned quite a lot about wood drift boats. Why only two…

Started by Troy Nicolls in General Forum

3 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Troy Nicolls

What are your ingenius river table designs?

Hi WBP, The boat is getting close to finished and now its time to start building the river trip accessories... Do you have any super speci…

Started by Kelly Neu in General Forum

14 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by lhedrick

flooring

I'm about ready to put the flooring in one of the kits, 15.5 duo. Does anyone have a photo showing propewr spacing and alignment? Also, wh…

Started by PATRICK M CLEAREY in General Forum

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Brant Jaouen

A few questions for the experts...

First, thanks for having a great site with lots of ideas. I recently purchased a half-finished double-ender.  The brief history of the boa…

Started by Brant Jaouen in General Forum

7 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Brant Jaouen

New to This where do I start?

As many of you will see, I have added some pictures of the boat I just purchased. It needs work, mainly bottom, chines and a few structural…

Started by Josh Sharp in General Forum

4 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Brad Dimock

Treatment on ribs?

I HAD A GOOD QUESTION, DO YOU TREAT THE RIBS BEFORE PUTING THE PLY WOOD ON ? AND IF SO WHAT IS THE BEST WOOD SEALER TO USE ? THANK YOU     …

Started by Ryan M Geider in General Forum

5 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Shawn Jensen

Wood Boat Bottom

Hi Guys,   I am in the finishing stages of building a 16 ft. Don Hill Drift Boat and want to put fiberglass on the bottom of the boat for e…

Started by Troy Sibelius in General Forum

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Eric Loudenslager

Alternative to Oil?

Many people seem to have had success using oil on the interior of their boats.  I wonder if any one has tried a product like Thompson's Wat…

Started by larry Hambley in General Forum

10 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by lhedrick

Re-finishing a boat???

My friend and I are working to re-finish our 16' boat, we've had a very difficult time getting info from local outfietters on how to go abo…

Started by Mike in General Forum

1 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Rick Newman

Best way to strip down a boat

I am refinishing the inside of my drift boat and it is just taking forever i stripped it with Jasco wood stripper and know just sanding is…

Started by Benjamin Adair in General Forum

0 Feb 28, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service