Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bottom of the boat and transom

What is the best type and  thickness of plywood to use on the bottom?  And where is the best position on the bottom to put the scarf?

Started by Ryan M Geider in General Forum

0 Mar 21, 2010

Sequencing Question?

I have posted some pics of the 15' drifter I recently purchased. Some of you have certainly pointed me in the right direction....My questio…

Started by Josh Sharp in General Forum

2 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Josh Sharp

Which hull design

Brad, I was wondering what hull you would choose if you had the choice? To start I am posting this to all member of the group so they may…

Started by lhedrick in General Forum

28 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by lhedrick

Frame Fastening Question

Awsome site, I've really learned a ton from reading the various contributions!   I'm starting in on a double ender w/ transom from Roger's…

Started by John Greenleaf in General Forum

5 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Mike Baker

Fly Fishing the Green River

The Salt Lake Tribune and Utah Div. of Wildlife put together this cool multimedia of our recent float down the Green River below Flaming Go…

Started by Jeremy Christensen in General Forum

0 Mar 20, 2010

keel roller

Any one know where I can find a "wide" keel roller? Trying to piece atrailer together.

Started by PATRICK M CLEAREY in General Forum

2 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Troy Nicolls

Scarf Joint Curing

How long should I cure my scarf Joints at 60 degrees? using system 3 with #1 hardener 12/1 scarf angle. this is for the bottom 1/2" ply of…

Started by peter harris in General Forum

4 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Lawrence E. Long

Boat Trailer

Any one know where one could purchase a drift boat trailer on the east coast? Or atleast east of the Mississippi?

Started by PATRICK M CLEAREY in General Forum

1 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Lawrence E. Long

Solid plywood floor on a wood driftboat, bad idea?

OK, so I started this $100 driftboat fixer-upper project so I could get a quick and dirty boat in the water for fishing, but I stumble on t…

Started by Troy Nicolls in General Forum

5 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by mitchell

Epoxy / Fiberglass side strips Bottom question

Hello Everyone,   I will be starting the Epoxy/Fiberglass bottom on my wood boat today and have one question that I can't seem to find clea…

Started by Troy Sibelius in General Forum

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Mike Baker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service