Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stich and Glue

I am new to the forum,  but have been watching and admiring from afar,  started my first stitch and glue drifter about 6 months along, lots…

Started by Terry Jones in General Forum

11 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Christian Lazarides

Flyfisher skiff on the water

We launched one of the two boats this past week in Nothern Michigan.  My personal boat is stil high and dry in the garage.  The launch was…

Started by Dave Z in General Forum

4 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Dave Z

Dealing with mold on oiled interiors

So I have been fighting mold issues with my boat since last year when I restored it. It was starting to get mold spots before I even finish…

Started by chris towles in General Forum

9 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by chris towles

New Boat Builder Help

Hello everyone! I have to stay to start that all of you that have built, or are building a boat have my upmost respect. I find the proces…

Started by Kent Klausing in General Forum

3 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Rick Newman

Boat types

Setting the story up: I found a free wooden Drift boat and trailer parked in a lot next to our office on a Saturday Morning when I was on m…

Started by Paul Kysar in General Forum

5 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Paul Kysar

suggestions for hidden hinges

Hello all,       I am doing the finishing touches on my Kingfisher and I am looking for some strurdy hidden hinges for the Dry box lids and…

Started by Mike Collier in General Forum

0 Jun 2, 2011

Island Oars - British Columbia, Canada

I want to give all a head-up on Island Oars and the problems I have recently experienced. I ordered 3 oars last April and received 2 oars o…

Started by Richard in General Forum

7 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Don Hanson

11th Annual Snake River Wooden Boat Show

The Boat Show is taking place next weekend, May 28th. I thought I'd give folks an update on what's happening here in the Hole.  As ussual w…

Started by AJ DeRosa in General Forum

12 May 31, 2011
Reply by Randy Dersham

oarlock spacing, formula??

coming down the home stretch.  everything done except seats are "in paint", the jewelry is going on.  i decided to change seating layout sl…

Started by justin nicola in General Forum

4 May 29, 2011
Reply by justin nicola

PAGING DR. JIM RUBINO

Jim, if you are hanging around, give me a call 801-403-8560, we've got an open spot on our Deso permit, launching tomorrow AM. Bring that p…

Started by Jeremy Christensen in General Forum

0 May 26, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service