Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keelson, or not to Keelson...

Okay.  As I delve deeper and deeper into this world of boat building I continue to see that designs, and building/engineering practices are…

Started by Jordan Davis in General Forum

5 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Jordan Davis

Chinook Update 11/27/2010

Just wanted to share some pictures with all of you.  Had some extra time over the holiday and got all of the frames built.  They are not se…

3 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Randy Dersham

Clear Vertical Grain

What is vertical grain? When looking at the end of a board, is vertical grain parallel to the width of the board or perpendicular to it?  …

Started by Jerry Thompson in General Forum

6 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Rick Newman

boat for sale

I just finished a drift boat from scratch and am trying to sell it...any suggestions....thanx..dp

Started by Daniel Paul in General Forum

4 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Daniel Paul

Good and bad news about Linda.

The bad news is that many of you received an email or comment on a post from a spammer named Linda.The good news is that this was a very sh…

Started by Randy Dersham in General Forum

3 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Greg Hatten

Bummed Out

Well I was nearly done with my freestone guide and then a pain started up in by back and legs. It kept getting worse and worse. So I rolled…

Started by Joseph Podesta in General Forum

8 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Joseph Podesta

Need Information on boat I need to sell

This boat belonged to my father in law. The boat is squared off at both ends. I can't find any information on this kind of boat. Could it b…

Started by Bob Hollman in General Forum

3 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Bob Hollman

Wooden Drift Skiff

Got the real strong urge to build a 15' wooden drift skiff... anyone out there built one yet?   I haven't found any plans... but after insp…

Started by Riverman in General Forum

4 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Riverman

New Option

Hey gang, I found another option but I cain't seem to get a price for it ( which usually means it is expensive). Aquatek, take a look here…

Started by Jerry Thompson in General Forum

16 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Lawrence E. Long

17' Chinook Progress w/Pics!

Started the 17' Chinook today!  I began with the stem.  Plans call out a 2x4 on edge, but I thought it would finish much nicer with a 1x4 o…

21 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Jordan Davis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service