All Discussions Tagged 'boat' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

McKenzie River Wooden Boat Show Poster

Thank you Rick for covering for me while I was away. Here is this year's poster.  I hope to see you all soon.

Started by Randy Dersham

15 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Kurt Selisch

Unknown boat

I'm new to this site, hoping for some advice as to what I have. I have a boat that was left in the barn behind my house many years ago, it…

Started by Billy

6 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Tom Martin

Classic River Boat Tee Shirts & Posters

WBP, I am producing a collection of Classic River Boat line drawings to sell and distribute on tee shirts and posters. Eventually, I will p…

Started by Robb Grubb

3 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Mike Baker

Colorado River Carnage

Hi all, I've been contemplating a build now for a  few weeks.  While chatting with a friend from Colorado, I found this boat for sale.  It…

Started by Joseph Gill

9 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Sandy Pittendrigh

Boat Sizing

Hi all, I'm new to boat building and have a few questions.  I will be primarily fishing in Montana, Idaho (Clearwater) and Washington (all…

Started by Joseph Gill

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Roger Fletcher

Recycled Framing Material Ideas

I have decided I am going to build the Rapid Robert.  I noticed that UKalady is building a boat with scrap driftwood.  I'm on a really tigh…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Jul 2, 2011

Inside of the boat during painting

I am in the boat building class at Jackson Hole High School and my group will be starting to oil the outside of our boat this week. We will…

Started by Dusty Perrin

5 May 23, 2011
Reply by AJ DeRosa

Follow-up... Congratulations Amelie & Boris

Here's our bride on the boat after a quick float from Eagle Rock Lodge to Silver Creek boat landing. Only .5 a mile of mile water and a gre…

Started by Debbie Dersham

2 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by twoblacklabs

Unlikely Boat Builder: The Quest for Wood

Sometimes you have to choose between your boat and your mother. Working on Cabin Boy has become something of an obsession for me, but when…

Started by John Almberg

0 Dec 6, 2009

The Very First Wooden Boat Builders

Interested in hearing from people who have ideas about how long ago and actually how ? people first got involved in Wooden Boat Building. A…

Started by Mike Vandepeer

1 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Joseph Podesta

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service