General Forum (2,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drift boat plans

Ok I'm getting more serious about building my drifter. After researching I'm trying to decide between a kit or buying plans and building of…

Started by Mark Heskett

25 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Mark Heskett

Maiden Voyage...

Well it's official... the boat has made her maiden voyage! I am quite pleased to say she was everything I expected and more. Christine and…

Started by Jason Knight

18 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Rick Newman

Eye bolt

Getting ready to install the eye bolt. From what I have read on this forum you put a hole all the way through the bow stem and then seal wi…

Started by E. Landis

3 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Jason Knight

Pram

Does anyone have plans for a framed pram in the 16 -17' range. Hopefully looking for something 53' wide or better. Any info would be great.…

Started by Jesse Ronnow

2 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Jesse Ronnow

Refinishing Rookie

About 6 Years ago my dad gave me his Mckenzie that he built 23 years ago. For some reason he decided to go the Clackacraft route. Well it's…

Started by Trevor Eccles

14 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Mary Mackenzie

EZ Fillet

I bought some EZ Fillet to fill some gaps on my project. I'm think I got a bad batch of product. Does not cure like Gel Magic or Quick Fair…

Started by PATRICK M CLEAREY

6 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Jason Knight

It's a go for liftoff!!

I thought that was an appropriate analogy on this 40th anniversery of Apollo 11. My own personal liftoff is that my wife, Lisa, found the m…

Started by Mark Griffith

1 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Jason Knight

Humidity?

We are having an incredibly wet summer. Rained 20 days in June, July is just as bad if not worst. Rain predicted everyday for the next week…

Started by PATRICK M CLEAREY

2 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by PATRICK M CLEAREY

Plans??? I want to build a first boat need some starting advice.

I love rivers and fishing. I live in Post Falls Id. Near me I have some of the best fishing rivers in the country. the Clearwater rivers, S…

Started by paulv

19 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by paulv

Trailer Length?

As I near the finish of my project,18 foot Don Hill Flyfisher, I need away to transport it to water . Is there any recomended length of tra…

Started by Steve Sobba

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Steve Sobba

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service