Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forum Question. How do I see old posts?

Sorry for the stupid question. I just can't figure out how to go back and look at old posts. If I click on All Discussions, I only get the…

Started by twoblacklabs in General Forum

4 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by twoblacklabs

Whitewater decking

I'm preparing for the decking for a Briggs style Grand Canyon Dory.   Do all of the tops of the frames (vertical ribs) need to be cut so th…

Started by Joe Dengler in General Forum

33 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by twoblacklabs

dory whore article

not that this is a shining example of journalism re: dory construction, technique, or history of these fine boats, but it IS about dories a…

Started by Jeff Peak in General Forum

5 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by twoblacklabs

Bottom repair line-x

It's been 10 years since I finished my Tatman boat and it's still going strong. However, the UHMW has seen it's last days as it has become…

Started by Jonathan in General Forum

19 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph Podesta

Questions regarding history of Grand Canyon runners

Questions regarding history of Grand Canyon runners Why was Norman Nevilles running rivers in 1942?  Why wasn't he serving in WW 2? Also,…

Started by Den in General Forum

3 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Brad Dimock

Old boat repair help

I have an old beat up drift boat that needs some work and I am not sure what to do. I was trying to clean it up and found some rott under t…

Started by Justin Richey in General Forum

5 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Justin Richey

Boat Covers

Having just finished my boat ( photos coming soon) I am looking to protect it when being towed. Will a cover tend to mar the finish? I unde…

Started by Mark Griffith in General Forum

9 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by mitchell

How much epoxy do I need?

My 16' has been stripped to bare wood and I'm ready to glass. How much West Marine 105 / 206 should I buy to be able to cover the appropria…

Started by Timothy Wright in General Forum

1 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Randy Dersham

Comments on boatbuilders

I just finished a book about Benedict Arnold's ill-fated assault on Quebec, via the Kennebec and Chaudiére Rivers in 1775. He ordered 200 b…

Started by Brad Dimock in General Forum

2 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Roger Fletcher

North Santiam info

Has anyone been down the north santiam lately up by fishermans bend to  mill city? , i am planning a trip for next week and wondering how t…

Started by eric stevens in General Forum

2 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by eric stevens

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service