Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fishing

Hey all,Just thought I would post a few pics from a recent trip.The boat is taking us to some great places that are holding some wonderful…

Started by Jason Knight in General Forum

19 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Greg Hatten

Middle Fork at 3.2

Back home from a 6 day float down the Middle Fork. A while back I asked people here for recommendations about taking a wooden boat on the…

Started by lhedrick in General Forum

3 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by lhedrick

checked plywood...oil or varnish?

about ready to get started on doing the interior, and i have been holding out on a descision. my fir plywood was left out in the weather un…

Started by chris towles in General Forum

2 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Charles Ray Heater

IT IS DONE (kind of)

launched the boat in a lake to day to see how it floats. I just loved it. I still have to install an anchor and finish my oars. thanks for…

Started by peter harris in General Forum

3 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Mike Dearing

New Boat Builder/Senior Project

Let me start off by introducing myself to all of you on this wonderful website. I live in Northwest PA and am a junior in high school. In m…

Started by Zachary Wilczynski in General Forum

8 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Steven Miller

delrin oarlock bushings

Anyone know where I can get a few delrin oarlock bushings (5/8th), with out having to buy a lathe to cut them? Or will the nylon ones work…

Started by Dave P in General Forum

3 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Bill Neal

Stitch and Glue questions

Ok, from what I can surmise with the stitch and glue technique you just cut the sides, cut the bottom, "stitch them together" then ??? what…

Started by Steven Miller in General Forum

16 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Patterson

Where to put cleat?

Hi All, I've installed my anchor system for my framed 16' DE w/ transom- foot release (centered in-front of rower), under floor boards, ou…

Started by John Greenleaf in General Forum

0 Jul 8, 2010

Front Seat Hardware

Would anyone by chance know where to find flanges for the front seat assembly? Been to the local boat shop and plumbing supply store with n…

Started by jay eastwood in General Forum

0 Jul 7, 2010

Oil on top of paint?

I want to paint the bottom of the inside of my boat and then oil the rest of the wood.  If I use Latex paint on the bottom will the oil mix…

Started by Steven Miller in General Forum

7 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Steven Miller

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service