Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dry Storage

Hey guys,So we took a trip last week to chase kings on the Pere Marquette here in NW MI.Well long story short... after getting rained on re…

Started by Jason Knight in General Forum

10 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Terry E Walsh

Insurance Woes!

I just finished my Rapid Robert build and am ready to launch.  I contacted my insurance agent to have it included in my policy coverage.  T…

Started by larry Hambley in General Forum

7 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Jason Knight

useing redwood for gunwhales

Has anyone tried useing redwood for their gunwhales? i realy like the way it  looks, and i live in california where it is really cheap, its…

Started by eric stevens in General Forum

5 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Brad Dimock

refinishing old drift boat

Hey there!   I want to refinish this old drift boat.  I have no idea how.   Anyone help?  The gunwales need to be resurfaced or rebuilt.  N…

Started by jeremy in General Forum

6 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by michael chnya

Fantastic job on the Warf Rat!

What a great job Patrick.  Love the boat and the lettering.  You should add the photos to a discussion or reply to this one so we can all s…

Started by Randy Dersham in General Forum

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by PATRICK M CLEAREY

second 'generation' grand canyon river runners faces?

I love watching the DVD- "river runners of the grand canyon".  Yet, after visiting this website, I think I recognize a face.   Near the end…

Started by Den in General Forum

1 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Brad Dimock

self bailing on decked dories?

I would like to see some photos of self bailing decked dories.  The Grand Canyon boats that I have seen photos of, don't seem to 'show' a t…

0 Aug 5, 2010

self bailing on decked dories?

I would like to see some photos of self bailing decked dories.  The Grand Canyon boats that I have seen photos of, don't seem to 'show' a t…

0 Aug 5, 2010

Without a tablesaw?

Realistically, how crucial would a table saw be with a new build? Trying to decide whether I NEED to buy one. I sold mine last year as I wa…

Started by twoblacklabs in General Forum

7 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph Podesta

Follow-up... Congratulations Amelie & Boris

Here's our bride on the boat after a quick float from Eagle Rock Lodge to Silver Creek boat landing. Only .5 a mile of mile water and a gre…

Started by Debbie Dersham in General Forum

2 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by twoblacklabs

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service