Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drift Boat Trailers

Just a reminder for those of you who my be looking for rollers for your driftboat trailer or even a custom built trailer. You my want to ch…

Started by Dennis Liden in General Forum

3 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Dennis Liden

Inside Chine ?

I 'm  using  3m 5200 to bed the chine to the sides and bottom . Do you bed the chine notches on the frames or let them float ?

Started by Rick Finnell in General Forum

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Dave Z

Bartender Restoration Progress

Some of you might remember the "Bartender" at the wooden boat show this past year that was in need of a serious gutting. At that time I had…

Started by Karl Mueller in General Forum

1 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Rick Newman

Old school Boat dressings

So what did the old timers use for boat coatings? I have yet to get Roger's book - need to order it this weekend!!   I just keep wondering…

Started by Chris Anderson in General Forum

6 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Dave Z

rub boards

Although it is not critical, my 35 year old home build boat has never had rub rails or boards along the sides. They have not been missed, b…

5 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

Wooden Boat "Guide"

Hi All...Been a little busy chasin steelhead in my wooden boat.  Pretty fun year to be on the river.  I've been filming a lot of my "guests…

Started by Greg Hatten in General Forum

8 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Jason Knight

rope seat pattern

I am restoring my 35 year old home build drift boat and was wondering if anyone has dimensions for a rope seat? The boat is a 16 x48 - the…

8 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Dave Z

Side Pull Anchor System

I am an east coaster building a 16 footer and need some help putting together a side pull anchor system. I googled all the drift boat ancho…

Started by stephen ludwig in General Forum

5 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by stephen ludwig

Boat Coating News

I visited a Parker Paint store yesterday to obtain some additional primer to spray on my house I inquired about the suitability their vario…

Started by Rick Newman in General Forum

14 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by michael chnya

Boat Storage

I am looking for a quality carport/canopy to store my boat in over the winter, does anyone know where I could find one to buy?

Started by Michael Newson in General Forum

5 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by michael chnya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service