Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fillet? what to use?

Spent a few days with the boat up in Montana and Wyoming and noticed a pretty sizable bubble in the plywood floor on the inside.  Got home…

Started by mark hilbert in General Forum

5 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Kelly Neu

Question: Epoxy, Bondo, Paint; can I do that?

What i'm asking is after i've epoxied the outside of the boat and I want to dill a seam or indention can I use the bondo, then paint over i…

Started by Steven Miller in General Forum

30 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Steven Miller

polyester resin

I inherited a wooden drift boat with some pretty bad sun and water damage . It was stored outside for two Idaho winters and the blue tarp o…

Started by bud nielson in General Forum

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Don Wakefield

Snake River Boat Show on TV

For those of us who were at this last weekend's show we know that the news folks from Channel 6 showed up.  I was watching the news this ev…

Started by Jesse Ronnow in General Forum

0 Jun 1, 2010

Wooden Car People?

I am about to purchase a new car and have fallen in love with the idea of a Mini Cooper Clubman Woody.  I have been searching for months fo…

Started by M. Stone in General Forum

8 May 30, 2010
Reply by M. Stone

Grand Canyon Dory built by Keith Steele resurected from the desert.

Hi, I'm Allen Wilson and had the good fortune to come across this boat in Santa Fe, NM. Thanks to Bruce Symballa an old boatman friend of m…

Started by Allen Wilson in General Forum

17 May 29, 2010
Reply by Allen Wilson

Almost done but maybe not in time for the show....

We are almost done with the interior of our boat.  I'm putting in an entire week to try to get it ready enough to show off at the boat show…

Started by Brant Jaouen in General Forum

2 May 29, 2010
Reply by Brant Jaouen

Finished!!!

Finally finished the boat. This restoration took me about 4 months, but it was worth it!!! Taking it out this weekend to go after some stee…

Started by Wil Bake in General Forum

10 May 29, 2010
Reply by Jesse Ronnow

Stitch and Glue Rapid Robert

I am in the process of building two stitch and glue Rapid Robert's (one for each son) and am looking for some ideas on interior layout.  I…

Started by Chris Patterson in General Forum

3 May 27, 2010
Reply by Dave Z

Building The Trapper

Just discovered this web-site about 2 weeks ago,theres lots of good information here.Getting ready to put my fly line deck on the trapper,w…

Started by Dave Keene in General Forum

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by Dave Z

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service