Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Number Crunching!

My project is finished minus a few little items but is ready for water,just ran out of time. We had a cold wave through Wichita last week t…

Started by Steve Sobba in General Forum

10 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Jesse Ronnow

Wood Driftboat Video!

http://blog.traveloregon.com/2009/11/20/grants-getaways-all-oregon-boat/ I think we might recognize a few of the guys in this video;) Enj…

Started by Mike Dearing in General Forum

3 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Jesse Ronnow

willit float

Greetings all, I am a new member of the forum though I have been lurking here for some time. I managed to aquire a Tatman boat last winter…

Started by chris clackner in General Forum

0 Dec 9, 2009

Whitewater Obsession....

Gentlemen of the canyon. I am a simple fly fisherman but have recently gotten such a kick out of running my boat through the canyons of the…

Started by Greg Hatten in General Forum

19 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Herb Jacobsen

laying up glass bottom on boat...??

well im at the point with my boat where im ready to put on bottom glass and paint the hull. took a lot of work and one dusty garage to get…

Started by michael burke in General Forum

7 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by michael burke

Unlikely Boat Builder: The Quest for Wood

Sometimes you have to choose between your boat and your mother. Working on Cabin Boy has become something of an obsession for me, but when…

Started by John Almberg in General Forum

0 Dec 6, 2009

not fishing, no rivers, but very entertaining dory footage just the same. just for kicks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OmB_MppZLo

Started by Jeff Peak in General Forum

2 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by mitchell

McKenzie River Boat Blueprints

Hey all, name is Ron and I am a college student interested in building a McKenzie River Boat and have done a bunch of research, but have ye…

Started by Ronald Shanks in General Forum

14 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by lhedrick

New boating permit for boats larger than 10ft

does anybody have any info on the fee's for boats larger than10ft in length, i was told this applies to all boats in Oregon starting the fi…

Started by Jayson Hayes in General Forum

5 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by David Jensen

Some of you are doing some serious work.

I can't believe some of the photos I am seeing. Talk about fish. Where are those monsters coming from. Keep those images coming. Even tho…

Started by lhedrick in General Forum

0 Dec 1, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service