Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foot Release Anchoring System & Oars - Location of Great Deals! Help Me!

Ok, economy is tought and I need to complete my boat. I need to find where they sale rear foot release anchoring systems and oars at a very…

Started by Matt Beach in General Forum

6 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Matt Beach

Main page

My computer locks up when I try to go to the main page. Does anyone else have this problem?

Started by Nicholas Combs in General Forum

4 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Nicholas Combs

Floor Repair on the Obsession...

I pushed my boat pretty hard down on the Rogue Wild & Scenic in September. The water was low and so was my ability to spot new trouble…

Started by Greg Hatten in General Forum

19 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Greg Hatten

Happy Thanksgiving....

Best wishes to everyone for a great holiday. If you are traveling, have a safe trip. I am going to deep fry a bird tomorrow. The day after…

Started by Herb Jacobsen in General Forum

2 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Randy Dersham

Building for big water and looking for options.

For some background on white water take a look at the images at the following site. Some of the images are from Joe Hutch rapid on the Gree…

Started by lhedrick in General Forum

14 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Randy Dersham

Oil finishes

Since I hear a lot here about oil being used on boats I was wondering what people use? I have had little luck with varnish on ash gunwales…

Started by lhedrick in General Forum

1 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Jason Knight

What you get when you build a boat...

Whilst on my poor knees the other day, drilling away on the subject of a future blog post, it occurred to me that -- despite the sore knees…

Started by John Almberg in General Forum

10 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by John Almberg

My first drift boat....

My first drift boat was from a kit I bought for $250.00, the price included three oars. The kit maker is long out of business and to be rea…

Started by Herb Jacobsen in General Forum

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Greg Hatten

I gotta build one!!!

Hi all, i am new here. What a great site. I own a 16ft Clackacraft fiberglass drift boat and love it. I do about 15-20 floats a year and re…

Started by Brad Funk in General Forum

11 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Greg Hatten

Drift boat restoration

I have an old Keith Steele boat that I am looking to restore or have restored. I live in Boise and am curious if anyone knows of someone ne…

Started by Brian Richards in General Forum

2 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Brian Richards

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service