Forum Discussions (2,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free MRBoats blueprints/plans

Hello All: This is Sandy at Montana Riverboats: http://montana-riverboats.com I had an idea today--a change of plan plans you might say.…

Started by Sandy Pittendrigh in General Forum

8 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Sandy Pittendrigh

chine rot issue

Hey, My buddy and I bought this boat and tried to do some basic repairs to get her seaworthy, after we sanded her down we discovered some r…

Started by Bert in General Forum

3 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Bert

Drift Boots; er, I mean drift boats

My next project is nearing completion. A New Brunswick friend thinks they are more appropriately called "drift bootss. To wit -- The two h…

Started by Roger Fletcher in General Forum

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Mark Jones

I Ride an Old Paint... Leavin Cheyenne

For all you "local" drifters - here's the line for Marten's... at least the way I run it at low flow's and mid summer..... hope you like th…

Started by Greg Hatten in General Forum

12 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Greg Hatten

Help with my first attempt to re-finish a boat

After a year of looking at my Keith Steele I finally have the time to get started. It has been sanded down and I'm ready to proceed. My pla…

Started by Brian Richards in General Forum

4 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Rick Newman

Boat Sizing

Hi all, I'm new to boat building and have a few questions.  I will be primarily fishing in Montana, Idaho (Clearwater) and Washington (all…

Started by Joseph Gill in General Forum

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Roger Fletcher

Scarfing, Steaming & Cutting

A little confused on which should be done first.   My end result is a stick of lumber that is:   1 x 3 x 18   My plan is to take two 2x4x10…

Started by Ronald Shanks in General Forum

8 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Seamus Walsh

Jackson Hole

So the family voted to take the drifter to Jackson Hole this year for the vacation. So I am looking for some advise on where to float. We w…

Started by Scott Hepler in General Forum

3 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Scott Hepler

Wood for Oars

Guys,   Making a couple sets of oars for the new rigs.  I made Ash oars in the past using a few trees from around the property that we cut…

Started by Dave Z in General Forum

7 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Rick Newman

Wood Boats and Steelhead

Hi group.....  here is what I serve on my wooden boat for breakfast - smoked steelhead, bagel chips, and hot coffee.  Chasin summer steelhe…

Started by Greg Hatten in General Forum

5 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Greg Hatten

RSS

© 2024   Created by Randy Dersham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service